Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with our privacy practices and let us know if you have any questions.
1.What information is collected by us and how do we use it
1.1 What information is collected by us
In order to provide our services to you, we will ask you to provide personal information that is necessary to provide those services to you. We will only collect the information that is necessary for its specified, concrete, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a manner that is incompatible with those purposes. You have the right to choose whether or not to provide the information we have requested, but in most cases, if you do not provide your personal information, we may not be able to provide you with our services or respond to your queries.
1.1.1 Information you provide to us
We may collect any personal information you provide to us, which is necessary for the service you choose. For example, you may provide your Baseus Account information when you log in; you may provide us your email address if you wish to receive news or updates from us; you may provide us your mobile phone number, address, name, postal code, order, invoicing details if you use retailing services.
1.1.2 Information That We Collect Automatically
With regard to each of your visits to Baseus we will automatically collect the following information:
- Details of Baseusbuying and browsing activities, for these purposes we will automatically collect information from your device. In some jurisdictions, including countries in the European Economic Area and the UK, this information may be considered as personal information under applicable data protection laws. Specifically, this collected information may include IP addresses, device type, unique device identification numbers, browser type, broad geographic location (e.g. country or city-level location), browsing patterns and details of how you have interacted with Baseus and the goods and services available on it.
- In addition, we gather information of the visitors to theBaseus, including browser software, operating system, software and hardware attributes, pages viewed, number of sessions and unique visitors. Some of this information may be collected using cookies and similar tracking technology, as explained further under the COOKIES Where we are required by applicable law, we will seek your prior consent to the collection of information using cookies and similar tracking technologies. We also may derive or collect inferences about you based on your buying and browsing activity information and other information we have collected about you.
1.1.3 Information That We Receive From Third Parties
We collect personal information of you from third parties including our related companies, our business partners, your representatives and public sources.Social media platforms if you choose to register for a Baseus account via a social media account. Exactly what information we receive will depend on your privacy settings with the applicable platform, but would typically include basic public profile information such as:Your social media user name, nickname,Your social media profile picture,Name,Email,Social account：Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube,Country,Payment information：Credit card numbers or similar payment / transaction accounts that you intend to purchase with.
1.2 How we use the personal information that we collect
The purpose of collecting personal information is to provide you with our services, and to ensure that we comply with applicable laws, regulations and other regulatory requirements. This involves:
- Providing, processing, maintaining, improving and developing our services to you, such as delivery, after-sales, customer support.
- Handling your questions or requests about our services, such as answering customer inquiries.
- Conducting relevant promotional activities, such as providing marketing and promotional materials and updates. If you no longer wish to receive certain types of promotional materials, you may opt-out by the method provided in the message (such as the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the message) unless otherwise specified under applicable laws. Please also see “Your rights” below.
- Providing personalized services and content. We may recommend personalized products, services and activities, based on information you generate when using our services, such as purchase history, website browsing history, and searching history. You have the right to opt-out from receiving personalized recommendations and to object to profiling, including that carried out for direct marketing purposes, at any time. To do so, you can contact us firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also see “Your rights”
- Internal purposes such as data analysis, research, and development of statistical information related to the use of our services for improvement. For example, machine learning or model algorithm training is performed after de-identification processing.
- Storing and maintaining information related to you for our business operations (such as business statistics) or for fulfilling our legal obligations.
- Other purposes with your consent.
Here are more detailed examples on how we use your information (which may include personal information):
- Processing your purchase order. Information related to e-commerce orders is used for processing the purchase order and related after-sales services, including customer support and re-delivery. In addition, the order number will be used to cross-check the order with the delivery partner as well as to record delivery of the parcel. Recipient information, including name, address, phone number and postal code will be used for delivery purposes. Your email address is used to send you parcel tracking information. A list of purchased items is used for printing an invoice and enables the customer to see which items are in the parcel.
- Collecting user feedback. The feedback you choose to provide is valuable in helping Baseus make improvements to our services. In order to follow up on the feedback you have chosen to provide, Baseus may correspond with you using the personal information that you have provided and keep records of this correspondence for problem solving and service improvement.
- Sending notices. From time to time, we may use your personal information to send important notices, such as notices about purchases and changes to our terms, conditions, and policies. Since such information is critical to your interaction with Baseus, it is not recommended that you refuse to receive such information.
Cookies and other technologies
- What are the cookies
A cookie is a small data file that certain websites write to your hard drive when you visit them. A cookie file can contain information such as a member ID that the site uses to track the pages you've visited. Generally, cookies work by assigning a unique number to the user that has no meaning outside the assigning site.
- Types of informationwe collect by cookies
- Recognizingyou when you sign-in. This allows us to provide you with product recommendations, display personalized content, recognize you, and provide other customized features and services.
- Keeping track of your specified preferences. This allows us to honor your preferences, such as whether or not you would like to see interest-based ads.
- Keeping track of items stored in your shopping cart.
- Conducting research and diagnostics to improve Baseus's content, products, and services.
- Delivering content, including ads, relevant to your interests on Baseussites and third-party sites
- This allows us to measure and analyze the performance of our services.
- Other tracking technologies
This website uses Google Analytics service，an internet analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files saved on your computer, to help the website analyze how you use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. If this website anonymizes IP addresses, your IP address will be truncated by Google within a EU member state or other EEA state before being transmitted to the US. Only in exceptional situations will your full IP address be transmitted to Google servers in the United States and truncated there. Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. Please note that on this website, Google Analytics is supplemented by "gat. _ anonymize Ip ();" to ensure anonymized collection of IP addresses (IP masking) For more information on Google Analytics, visit Google’s information page.
- How can you control cookies
You can determine if and how a cookie will be accepted by configuring the privacy setting of the browser you are using to access the Baseus or the “privacy setting” of your device.
By using this website, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes set out above. You have the right to decide whether to accept or reject cookies. For instructions on how opt out of Google Analytics.
By using this website, you consent to the processing of data about you by Hubspot in the manner and for the purposes set out above. You have the right to decide whether to accept or reject cookies. For instructions on how opt out of Hubspot.
How we share, transfer, and publicly disclose your personal information
We may exchange personal information with third party service providers who assist us with payment, marketing, data processing, IT, archival, auditing, accounting, customer contact, legal, business consulting, banking, delivery, data analysis, document management, research, investigation, insurance, website and other services. Some of these third parties may be located in USA, EU countries and other countries. We disclose personal information with the following categories of recipients:
- Our business partners where you have consented to receiving such information from them if required by applicable data protection laws,marketing and advertising partners, such as Google, Facebook, and providers of analytics services relating to users’ behaviors, so that they may tailor the content you see when visiting our Baseusfor analytics and/or advertising purposes. These partners may combine information they collect from Baseus with the data they collect from their platforms and data they collect from other websites or through other sources to conduct targeted advertising. The processing activities of these third party marketing platforms are governed by their own privacy policies;
- logistics partners for providing delivery services for Buyers and Sellers, including return and exchange of products, and warehousing services for Sellers;
- customs agents for customs clearances purposes, where applicable to support Buyers with international sales/purchases;
- cloud computing or other hosting service providers to provide cloud storage services;
- warranty service providers to provide product warranty services where requested by a Buyer;
- customer service support providers to provide after-sale services or other customer service support;
- To our professional advisers, law enforcement agencies, insurers, government and regulatory and other organizations where we believe it is necessary to comply with applicable laws or to exercise, establish or defend our legal rights or protect your vital interests or those of any other person; or as otherwise required or permitted by applicable laws;
- To any other person with your consent to the disclosure.
Baseus will not transfer your information to any subject except in the following cases:
- Where we have obtained your explicit consent;
- If Baseus is involved in the merger, acquisition, or sale of all or part of its assets, we will notify you of any changes in the ownership, use, and any choice of your personal information you possibly possess by email and/or by posting a prominent notice on our websites.
- information Transaction
We share information globally, both internally within the Baseus affiliates, and externally with our partners and with those you connect and share with around the world in accordance with this policy. Your information may, for example, be transferred or transmitted to, or stored and processed in the United States or other countries outside of where you live for the purposes as described in this policy. These data transfers are necessary to provide the services set forth in the Baseus and to globally operate and provide our Products to you. We utilize standard contractual clauses, rely on the European Commission's adequacy decisions about certain countries, as applicable, and obtain your consent for these data transfers to the United States and other countries.
- Public disclosure
Baseus will only publicly disclose your personal information under the following circumstances:
- Where we have obtained your explicit consent;
- Public disclosure based on law or reasonable grounds: including laws and regulations, legal procedures, litigation, or at the request of the competent government departments.
How we store and protect your personal information
- Retention policy
- Security Measures
Baseus utilizes a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. All user contact information is contained behind a "firewall" and only accessible by a limited number of employees who have special access rights to production systems. We only store personal information in electronic form.
Your personal information of your account is protected by your password. If you choose to modify your personal information, you may do so by visiting the Baseus member account page. You will be required to submit a valid member ID and password for authentication before you will be able to modify your file. Because password information has been encrypted, it is completely invisible, including to our customer service team. We also recommend that you do not divulge your password to anyone.
No data transmission over the internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be perfectly secure. As a result, while we use appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the information we hold for you, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit over the internet.
- Controlling settings
Baseus recognizes that privacy concerns differ from person to person. Therefore, we provide examples of waysBaseus makes available to you to restrict the collection, use, disclosure or processing of your personal information and control your privacy settings, such as sign in or out of the Baseus Account.
If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for the aforementioned purposes, you may change your mind at any time by contacting us at email@example.com.
- Your rights to your personal information
Depending on applicable laws and regulations, you have the right to access, rectification, and erasure of any other personal information that we hold about you (hereinafter referred to as the request).
(1) Through Baseus's exclusive request channel and for the protection of your information security, your request should be in writing (unless the local law explicitly recognizes the oral request);
(2) Provide sufficient information to enable Baseus to verify your identity and ensure that you are the data subject or a person legally authorized to act on the data subject’s behalf..
Once we obtain sufficient information to confirm that your request can be processed, we shall proceed to respond to your request within any timeframe set out under your applicable data protection laws.
- Based on the requirements of applicable laws, a copy of your personal data collected and processed by us will be provided to you upon your request free of charge. For any extra requests for relevant information, we may charge a reasonable fee based on actual administrative costs according to the applicable laws.
- If any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, you are entitled to have your personal information corrected or completed based on the purpose of use.
- Based on the requirements of applicable laws, you have the right to request the deletion or removal of your personal information where there is no compelling reason for us to keep using it. We shall consider the grounds regarding your erasure request and take reasonable steps, including technical measures. If the right is upheld, we may not be able to immediately remove the information from the backup system due to applicable law and/or technical limitations. If this is the case, we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until the backup can be deleted or be made anonymous.
- You have the right to object to certain types of processing, including processing for direct marketing, and under certain circumstances where the legal basis for processing is our legitimate interests. Particularly under the laws of some jurisdictions:
- You have the right to obtain from us the restriction of processing your personal information. We shall consider the grounds regarding your restriction request. If the grounds apply to GDPR, we shall only process your personal information under applicable circumstances in GDPR and inform you before the restriction of processing is lifted.
- You have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, which produces legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affects you.
- You have the right to apply for your personal information in a structured, commonly used format and transmit the information to another data controller. We have the right to refuse to process requests that are frivolous, requests that damage others' right of privacy, extremely unrealistic requests, requests that require disproportionate technical work, and requests not required under local law, information that have been made public, information given under confidential conditions. If we believe that certain aspects of the request to delete or access the information may result in our inability to legally use the information for the aforementioned anti-fraud and security purposes, it may also be rejected.
- Withdrawal of consent
You may withdraw your consent previously provided to us for a particular purpose by submitting a request, including collecting, using, and/or disclosing your personal information in our possession or control. Based on the specific service you are using, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will process your request within a reasonable time from when the request was made, and thereafter not collect, use and/or disclose your personal information as per your request. Depending on the extent of your withdrawal of consent, please note that you may not be able to continue receiving the full benefit of Baseus’s products and services. The withdrawal of your consent or authorization will not affect the validity of our processing carried out on the basis of the consent up until the point of withdrawal.
- Cancelling account
If you wish to cancel the Baseus Account, you can contact us at email@example.com,please note that the cancellation will prevent you from using the full range of Baseus products and services. Cancellation may be prevented or delayed in certain circumstances.
- Chidren’s privacy
Baseus does not sell products for purchase by children. We sell children's products for purchase by adults. If you are under 18, you may use Baseus Services only with the involvement of a parent or guardian. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13 without the consent of the child's parent or guardian. If a child has provided us with personal information without parental or guardian consent, the parent or guardian should contact firstname.lastname@example.org to remove the information.
- Contact Us
BASEUS TECHNOLOGY (US) INC
421 S BROOKHURST ST SUITE 1312 ANAHEIM, CA 92804.